SharonL

Sharon L

"My imagination has always topped anything a movie could come up with"

-Darkfever by Karen Marie Moning

The Diviners
Libba Bray
The Vampire Lestat (The Vampire Chronicles, #2)
Anne Rice
The Carnelian Legacy
Cheryl Koevoet
The Angel's Game - Carlos Ruiz Zafón, Lucia Graves This book is beautifully written, and I really loved the thought of a cemetery for forgotten books. Zafon is a great author with words, the problem is that the context does not manage to pick my ineterst.the problem with his book is that the pace is slow while so much is happenning and everything is full of drama. for me it is too much. and truthfully, a beautiful writing is not enough. when I started this book and odd feeling came. the feeling I had when I read [b:The Shadow of the Wind|1232|The Shadow of the Wind (The Cemetery of Forgotten Books, #1)|Carlos Ruiz Zafón|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1344545047s/1232.jpg|3209783] I wanted to love this book so much and it did held me enchanted, but truth be told I did not read it from start to finish, I skipped through it (it was the first book I skipped through and read in nonnumerical order- I skipped for the beginning to the middle, and then to the beginning and to the end and so on).one I finished [b:The Shadow of the Wind|1232|The Shadow of the Wind (The Cemetery of Forgotten Books, #1)|Carlos Ruiz Zafón|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1344545047s/1232.jpg|3209783] I felt good, but as time passed by I started to doubt how much I really did like it. If i truly did, shouln't I have read it from start to finish?once I started this one I felt the terror of reading domething simillar to [b:The Shadow of the Wind|1232|The Shadow of the Wind (The Cemetery of Forgotten Books, #1)|Carlos Ruiz Zafón|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1344545047s/1232.jpg|3209783], I was so terrified that eventuallt I put it aside. maybe the book didn't desreve it, but I can say with certainty "it's you and it's me and we are just too different"