SharonL

Sharon L

"My imagination has always topped anything a movie could come up with"

-Darkfever by Karen Marie Moning

The Diviners
Libba Bray
The Vampire Lestat (The Vampire Chronicles, #2)
Anne Rice
The Carnelian Legacy
Cheryl Koevoet

Fallen

Fallen  - Lauren Kate cheers to anotehr book I did not finish!the cover is really beautifull, dark and appealing, the their is the summary at the end of the book with this whole thing about love that is cursed and I'm not sure what hit me but I imagined it would be on this all dark, seductive, even a bit terrifying thing. let me tell you, it was not, not even close. the connection between what I though it was about and what it was truly about is like the connection between human and a snail. which means absolutely no connection at all!now, I'm not the one to hold a grudge, but not only it wasn't what I thought, wanted and imagined it to be it was [b:Twilight|41865|Twilight (Twilight, #1)|Stephenie Meyer|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1361039443s/41865.jpg|3212258] with angels. ans that's where it crossed the line, my dears [b:Twilight|41865|Twilight (Twilight, #1)|Stephenie Meyer|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1361039443s/41865.jpg|3212258] all over again is something I simply can't handle- I didn't handle the fisrt one(!)- this whole stalkerish, hot and cold game with a supposedly special girl who is really just plain old boring and so mainstream (though don't them that, I don't think they can handle it) and a guy who supposed to be the hotest thing on earth and below but also isn't. you see? it's just to much!and that was where the book and me had to part ways, and sadly, it wasn't pretty, civiliazed or friendly. (but I didn't throw it out the window, a book is still a book and deserve a little respect even if it's this one- I just found it another home)once this review is over, I'm going to forget ever looking at this book- and my bliss begins in 54oh, sorry for ranting and being a bitch210....