SharonL

Sharon L

"My imagination has always topped anything a movie could come up with"

-Darkfever by Karen Marie Moning

The Diviners
Libba Bray
The Vampire Lestat (The Vampire Chronicles, #2)
Anne Rice
The Carnelian Legacy
Cheryl Koevoet

Twilight (The Twilight Saga, Book 1)

Twilight - Stephenie Meyer, Stephenie Meyer Twilight was a first to me. The first book I wasn't able to finish and couldn't skip through.I tried, more then three times but it just didn't work. why?maybe because Bella is stupid, maybe because Edward is described as this super beauifull and amazing guy I simply can't imagine (beside the fact that I wanted to strangle him)maybe, just maybe, it was this whole stalerish kind of thing- all the he tries to push you away and you chase him, he tells you he's not good for you and you keep coming back for more. and him? what's wuth this one moment he's hot then he's cold, he knows it's best for you that he stays away but then he throws caution to the wind?and can I just say- he is interested in her because he can't read her mind? seriously? she's like an open book! you don't need to read her mind to know what she thinks! and, he claims her blood attracts him- didn't his mother tell him that you don't play with your food? as well as don't fall in love with him?I'm sorry, it was to much for me, bt the last straw was when he sparkled, I mean sparkeld like a fairy or a giant disco ball. I watched the movies, they were hilliarious, but Edward has no balls, Bella is more man then him though a shoe might be smarter. I can't believe the guy didn't want to have sex before marriage, and that he waited all those years until he finally had sex with somebody, yet he still mangaed to get her pregnant. that doesn't even make sense!!!yup, so I hated it.